10 Things about d.d. marx
you may not know:
- If I were stranded on a deserted island I could eat chips and salsa for the rest of my life.
- I absolutely love to travel but have never been overseas….soon!
- I don’t have any pets or kids but pass off my sisters as my own all the time.
- Family and friends are truly the most important thing in my life and I put an enormous amount of passion and energy into nurturing those relationships.
- Modern Family is my absolute favorite show on TV. Before that it was The Office and Seinfeld. Any show that can have me cry-laughing is always at the top of my DVR list!
- I was a Brownie, Indian Princess and played the flute as a kid. I quit all of them as soon as my parents finally made any sort of financial investment.
- Melissa McCarthy is my idol. I think she is brilliant and hysterical! Even better, she grew up only one town away! Proof that dreams do come true.
- I am not a very good host for guests that stay at my house because I tend to outsource things like: painting my nails, coffee and ironing. That is why they invented manicures, Starbucks and Dry Cleaners.
- I’ve seen John Mellencamp 14 times in concert.
- I am deathly afraid of heights and unfortunately found that out in the middle of para-sailing.