1. What Information We Collect and For What Purposes
To most effectively offer our services, we may collect information from you in the following ways:
• Information You Provide to Register for Services. If you wish to register for the blog or to participate in a contest or giveaway, we request you to provide your email address and zip code (or foreign postal area). You are not required to provide this information, but then you may not receive the services.
• In addition to information required to register an account, you may voluntarily provide your address, city, state/region, zip code, and phone number. Any information you publish through is stored on our servers. We will not use of sell any personal information to any third parties. It is strictly kept and is only used to receive content related to d.d.marx.com
• Server Log Information. Our servers automatically log certain basic technical information when a user accesses the website, which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser’s request to the server, the date and time of the request, the language and type of browser you use, the referring web page, your computer’s operating system, and any cookies associated with your browser.
• Communications From You to Us. If you send correspondence or email to us or otherwise communicate with us, we may retain copies of the communications to assist you or for our records.
• Social Networking. We allow you to sign into social networking and other online profiles through so you can interact with our services using those accounts. can only recognize you through these accounts if you specifically agree to share that information by signing in.
- To assist the technical support of our system.
- To maintain and improve the quality of our services through auditing, research and analysis.
- To develop new services or enhance existing service.
- To communicate with you or respond to a request.
- To better understand, market to and serve our membership.
- To protect the rights of property or safety of its members.
- To run contests or giveaways. We may run contests on our sites in which we ask visitors for contact information (such as their name and email address) and demographic information (such as their zip code or foreign postal area). The user’s contact information is used to contact the user when necessary, such as if they win a contest or to notify users of upcoming contests. If we are working with a third-party we will ask your consent to share that information to fulfill the contest.
2. Information You Reveal or Publish on a d.d. marx Site is Public
Any information you contribute as a “comment” to an article or feature on is public. Once you post information as a “comment,” we cannot prevent others from reviewing it.
Any information you post on any of d.d. marx accounts is public. Once you post information we cannot prevent others from reviewing it.
3. Where Information is Processed
Personal information is kept on the secure servers of a hosting service located in the United States of America.
4. Use of Non-Personal Information
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated demographic data that will not identify you or anyone personally, such as the number of users who viewed a particular page in a given time-period, or geographic statistics about our members.
Ads appearing on this web site are displayed on your screen by either (a) one of our web advertising partners or (b) by us. Information about your visit to this site, such as the number of times you have viewed an ad, your browser, the type of computer operating system you use, and whether or not you responded to the ad delivered, (but not your name, address, phone number or other personally identifying information), is used to serve advertisements to your screen. We may use your zip code or geographical location information to serve appropriate advertisements. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
We may also use third party advertisements placed by ad networks to support our Site. Some of these advertisers and ad networks may use your zip code or geographic location and technology including, but not limited to, cookies or web beacons when they advertise on our Site. These advertisers and ad networks may collect and use the non-personal information described above to provide you with relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, activities on our Site and other third party sites, demographic information, or information relevant to your general location so that the advertising you see on our Site more closely reflects your interests. If you would like more information about this practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, please click here.
5. Information Security
Any of your personal information that is stored is kept securely on servers maintained by d.d. marx hosting provider Industry-standard encryption technologies are used when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, which encrypts information you input, except for domain name data.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your password, if any. We suggest you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information d.d. marx cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
6. Accessing or Updating Your Information
If you have registered for an account, you may login to that account to manage or correct your information.
Our site also provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
To correct, update, or remove information from our records and databases, or to unsubscribe from services, users have the following options:
- Users may send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Choice / Opt-Out
Users of our site may opt out of their information being (1) disclosed to third parties; or (2) used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by a user. To opt-out, please submit your request to email@example.com
Sensitive personal information (defined by the US-EU Safe Harbor to include “personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying the sex life of the individual”) will never be disclosed to third parties or used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by a user, unless you expressly grant permission for the use.
9. Leaving d.d. marx
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Direct Privacy Concerns:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org